UNIFIX connector: the solution for many purposes!
Securely connected even under load
The universal connector allows for various connections to be realized on tables, beds, shelves, or sideboards – quickly, sturdily, and invisibly. The fitting consists of an anchor screw and a flush-mountable head piece. This solid aluminum turned part is milled into the supporting wood and screwed in place.
The anchor screw, available with both metric and wood threads, is inserted into the counterpart to be fastened. The connection of both parts is then made using an angled fixing screw. This screw engages with the cone of the anchor screw, providing extremely high tensile strength – pressing the fastened part firmly against the counterpart.
- Invisible connection possibility
- Universal application possibilities such as table leg attachment, stud connection, shelf bracket mounting, etc.
- Easy, fast, and secure installation
- Connection can be easily undone at any time
- Flush-mount installation
- The angled fixing screw applies tremendous tensile strength to the head of the anchor screw, firmly pressing the counterpart against it.
UNIFIX table foot mounting
Heavy duty connection for FURNITURE CONSTRUCTION
- Extremely stable
- Invisible use
- Versatile use
- Easy to mount
- Flush mounting
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ADVISE YOU!